May 02, 2018 update
Solutions : GAITSOLUTION
A Typical Japanese Rehabilitation with Orthoses
for After-Stroke Patients - Recovery of Walking Ability-
2-3 weeks after stroke
- Life saving
- Standing at early stage (very important to prevent disuse syndrome).
- With KAFO, patients starts walking rehabilitation to strengthen muscle and hip joint.
patients:within 60days after stroke / max:180 days at hospital
- Brain image diagnosis: rehabilitation target is set and shared with the related medical staff.
- With AFO, patients keeps walking rehabilitation to strengthen knee joint and re-learn and achieve gait again.
Return to community
- The most appropriate AFO is chosen for actual life.
- AFO is used for patients’ safety and comfort in adaptation to their actual life environment.
Copyright by Pacific Supply Co., Ltd. 2019